Saturday, April 4, 2015

Stacking the Shelves #1

I think I haven't done this post in ages, but that does not mean I haven't been buying books. Or receiving them. Anyway, one after the other.

Oh, and by the way: You can just get to the Goodreads pages of the books simply by clicking on the title.

Physical books:
Upper row (received from my father): Ignite Me by Tahereh Mafi, The DUFF by Kody Keplinger, The Curious Incident Of The Dog In The Night Time by Mark Haddon
Lower row (purchased): The Amazing Maurice and his Educated Rodents by Terry Prattchett, The Magician's Nephew by C. S. Lewis, This One Summer by Jillian Tamaki and Mariko Tamaki (My review)

From the library: 
Held by Flix, Aufzeichnungen aus Birma by Guy Delisle, Ich wär so gerne Ethnologin by Margaux Motin

The Wizard of Oz by L. Frank Baum, Da war mal was... by Flix, Blue is the Warmest Color by Julie Maroh

And I also received a few digital copies:

Netgalley:
Cold Faith by Shaune Laferty Webb, Half Bad by Sally Green, Bomb by Sarah Mussi

Conviction by Kelly Loy Gilbert, The Truth about Jack by Jody Gehrmann, Finding Audrey by Sophie Kinsella, Perfect Timing by Robin Mellom

Other:
Received from author: Run Away Charlotte by H.M. Shander, The Tears of the Unicorns by Stephanie Rose
Via ebooksforreview: Numbers Game by Rebecca Rode
ARC via Janeal & Sarah: May Contain Spies by J. A. Cipriano

Thanks a lot to everyone, especially the two authors!
I know... It's quite a lot.. But I've already read four of these books... Four out of 23... Wish me luck! 
What books have you recently got? Tell me in the comments below.

Have a nice Easter everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment