Sunday, February 22, 2015

I broke my book-buying -ban! (The Sunday Post #3)

Well, to be honest, a book buying ban for 155 days is  kind of a lot so... don't be hard on me, okay? And we were in France for holiday and I want to start learning French, which is why I had to buy some novels in French.

Aaand here they are:

(To get to the Goodreads pages of the books just click on the picture)

I don't exactly know what it's about because at the moment I don't speak French and the person in the bookstore hardly spoke any English.

The cover isn't that pretty, but hey: apparently there's romance in it!

This has received so many awards (I think) and I've been meaning to read this for ages - but I still don't actually know what it is about.

No idea. It looked entertaining. Kind of.



I got the last one from my mother, thanks again! And do you agree that this cover is incredible?


I am linking this up with the Sunday Post over at Caffeinated Book Reviewer.

No comments:

Post a Comment