Sunday, October 26, 2014

The Sunday Post #1



The Sunday Post



The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba @Caffeinated Book Reviewer (To get to her blog just click the picture). It was created to share news, recap the past week and tell your readers what is coming up on your blog the week ahead.






Last Week On Taraxacum
Read

This is embarrassing.. Zombicorns is the only thing I read. And it has only 72 pages.

Library Haul
13635362

And I got a few DVDs at that Library, so I watched Bridget Jones's Diary with my mother one evening and it was hilarious. 

This Week On Taraxacum
  • Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award
  • REVIEW: Zombicorns by John Green
  • "Waiting on" Wednesday
  • REVIEW: Jerusalem: Chronicles of the Holy City by Guy Delisle
News

As you might have already guessed I got nominated for the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award by Nyze.

I hope that I can prepare some posts before school starts again, because I know that otherwise there won't be (m)any posts.


How was your week? What did you read (Probably more than me.)?

5 comments:

  1. My daughter likes Two Door Cinema Club so I get to listen to them a bit. I love Bridget Jones Diary, very funny each time I watch it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, yes, my mother probably knows most of the lyrics by now :D

      Delete
  2. I can't remember the last time a week went by and I only read one book. I've been a voracious reader for so many years and it's my escape from everyday life:) I do sometimes cut back and watch more TV and spend more time outside with fall here and my shows coming back on.

    here's my Sunday post - http://fuonlyknew.com/2014/10/26/whats-new-on-my-bookshelf-84-and-the-sunday-post/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The thing was: I started a lot of book. I think three or four books. And tried to continue reading those I didn't finish. So it's weird because I kind of read a lot (Including French magazines about furniture to teach myself French :D )

      Delete
  3. I cant wait for your Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award post :)

    Here's mine:
    NYZE@everythingnyze

    ReplyDelete