I bought the first four books on a book shopping tour with my friends (They also bought four books each), two of them at Marga Schöller, the other two at Hugendubel, because my friend wanted to go there.
- Crossed (Matched #2) by Allie Condie - It's been more than a year since I've read the first book in the series. I guess I might need to reread Matched.
- More Than This by Patrick Ness - Well. I don't know what it's about. But it looks kind of cool and there's this huge BookTube hype about Patrick Ness and his books (Mostly The Knife of Never Letting Go ) but I couldn't find any of his other books.
- Two Boys Kissing by David Levithan - I actually like the original cover better. I mean, the title already says "Two Boys Kissing" and the photograph was taken by one of David Levithan's fans.
- The Cabinet of Curiosities by Stefan Bachmann a.o. - My first short-story collection in years. I hope this is going to be as good as it's cover, even though I'm a bit disappointed it's not a steampunk book.
The other books were in a box I ordered online, which was way cheaper than buying the other three (I already own The Maze Runner) and this new cover of The Maze Runner (It’s not actually a new one, the font is just a little bit different) is gorgeous. So is the The Death Cure’s.
- The Maze Runner (The Maze Runner #1) by James Dashner - A nice book. I guess I would recommend it (I already made a few people read it) even though it's not the greatest book ever.
- The Scorch Trials (The Maze Runner #2) by James Dashner
- The Death Cure (The Maze Runner #3) by James Dashner - A really pretty cover. These colors are great. They remind me a bit of 2012 (But I hope that book's better that 2012 because I definitely didn't like that movie)
- The Kill Order (The Maze Runner #0.5) by James Dashner
Have you read any of these books? And if you did, what do you think of them?