Saturday, October 25, 2014

BOOKHAUL #2





I bought the first four books on a book shopping tour with my friends (They also bought four books each), two of them at Marga Schöller, the other two at Hugendubel, because my friend wanted to go there.


  1. Crossed (Matched #2) by Allie Condie - It's been more than a year since I've read the first book in the series. I guess I might need to reread Matched.
  2. More Than This by Patrick Ness - Well. I don't know what it's about. But it looks kind of cool and there's this huge BookTube hype about Patrick Ness and his books (Mostly The Knife of Never Letting Go ) but I couldn't find any of his other books.
  3. Two Boys Kissing by David Levithan - I actually like the original cover better. I mean, the title already says "Two Boys Kissing" and the photograph was taken by one of David Levithan's fans.
  4. The Cabinet of Curiosities by Stefan Bachmann a.o. - My first short-story collection in years. I hope this is going to be as good as it's cover, even though I'm a bit disappointed it's not a steampunk book.

The other books were in a box I ordered online, which was way cheaper than buying the other three (I already own The Maze Runner) and this new cover of The Maze Runner (It’s not actually a new one, the font is just a little bit different) is gorgeous. So is the The Death Cure’s.

  1. The Maze Runner (The Maze Runner #1) by James Dashner - A nice book. I guess I would recommend it (I already made a few people read it) even though it's not the greatest book ever.
  2. The Scorch Trials (The Maze Runner #2) by James Dashner
  3. The Death Cure (The Maze Runner #3) by James Dashner - A really pretty cover. These colors are great. They remind me a bit of 2012 (But I hope that book's better that 2012 because I definitely didn't like that movie)
  4. The Kill Order (The Maze Runner #0.5) by James Dashner

Have you read any of these books? And if you did, what do you think of them?

2 comments:

  1. The Maze Runner boxset looks AMAZING! Love all the covers. I hope you enjoy all your books <3

    - Sam @ Falling Books

    ReplyDelete