Well, at least the first one on this blog.
- Between Shades of Gray by Ruta Sepetys: I'm so excited to read this and I love, love, love the German title - "Und in mir der unbesiegbare Sommer". Literally translated this means "And in Me the Invincible Summer". Doesn't sound as cool and poetic in English as it does in German.
- Let it Snow by John Green: A book with three short-stories by John Green, Maureen Johnson and Lauren Myracle. I don't really know what it's about - It's John Green. I would even read his grocery lists! (The cover of my edition is soo shiny!)
- The Shock of the Fall by Nathan Filer: I heard about it on Peruse Project's Channel and after that I immediately wanted to buy and read it (So much to "immediately" - The video was out in June and I bought it on Tuesday at Buchbox. This Tuesday. Not some Tuesday in June or July..)
- Leander sieht Maud by Nadia Marfaing: This book is unknown. Really. I had to add it on Goodreads - By the way, it was the first book I ever added to Goodreads! A big, big 'Yaaaaaay!'. So now there are two editions of this book on Goodreads: The German one and the French. I already started reading it in the bookshop and it's.. I don't know, but I'd describe the way it's written as honest. I can't think of something else.
- The Bluest Eye by Toni Morrison:My mother got me this book as a late birthday present.
- The Rules for Disappearing by Ashley Elston: I started reading this at the Indigo store in Montreal and often thought about buying it but it always happened to be an other book I bought.
- Me and Earl and the Dying Girl by Jesse Andrews: Read the first three pages. This. Is. Going. To. Be. AWESOME!
- Ketchuprote Wolken/ Ketchup Clouds by Annabel Pitcher: I found this book in a second-hand/antique-bookshop in Prenzlauerberg. I have to go there again and make some photos - It looks so wonderful with these thousands of books.
- Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins: It came out about a month ago.
- Lola and the Boy next Door by Stephanie Perkins: Second book in the "Anna and the French Kiss"-series.
- Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins: Everybody is talking about this trilogy - I want to read it right now.
- Where She Went by Gayle Forman: I think this title is kind of spoiling the end of the first book..
- If I Stay by Gayle Forman: I don't think I'm going to read it before watching the movie...
There's another bookshop-post coming soon, so stay tuned!